Welcome, We're Glad You're Here!
The Heather & Liam Connection
It is our mission to bring education and awareness for persons with autism and other entangled learners.
- Create a center for children, aged 2 - 10, to enhance personal, social and academic skills. An application and interview will be required.
- Encourage parents, guardians, and case managers to transfer best practice techniques, implemented by the lead teacher, to daily living skills.
- Provide an opportunity for parents, guardians and family members to connect and share individual knowledge base and experiences on a routine basis.
- Invite leaders in the field of autism to present best practice workshops to the family, educators, law enforcement, medical and the general community.
- Provide equipment, (ipad 2s, weighted blankets), etc. for personal home use when applicable. An application process will be required.
- Host "family friendly" events for persons with autism and other entangled learners.